DNS problems with installer?

Hi. I have successfully spun up a new broker / node.
I am using the broker as an internal bind server and Rackspace for infrastructure. So after running the install I went ahead and tried to create an app. I was given the following error:

http://pastebin.com/YAyr08H5

I changed my /etc/resolv.conf to point to the broker for name server (for some reason it wasn't..)
Also changed forwarders.conf to contain the Rackspace name servers instead of google. I then ran into this: http://pastebin.com/2U422iHr

Has anyone experienced same issues with DNS and creating apps?