Re: op-accept-system: No node hosts responded

This is related to your next question about ruby193-mcollective. The problem is that the mcollective for OpenShift on RHEL was recently moved completely under the SCL directory /opt/rh/ruby193 and both the docs and the built packages are still behind.

The problem you're seeing indicates that activemq/mcollective are up and responding, but either not with the openshift agent, or without the facts being generated. I happen to know that the built Origin packages have an old version of this file, which is probably your issue:

https://github.com/openshift/origin-server/blob/master/plugins/msg-node/mcollective/facts/openshift-facts

... which should be at /etc/cron.minutely/openshift-facts

That runs every minute or so to generate the facts (/opt/rh/ruby193/root/etc/mcollective/facts.yaml) which mcollective leverages to filter nodes. If those are missing, it won't be a very useful node.

The comprehensive install doc apparently hasn't been updated with the differences in mcollective on RHEL - if you have a minute to update it (https://github.com/openshift/origin-server/blob/master/documentation/oo_deployment_guide_comprehensive.adoc) and submit a pull request, that would be terrific, or just a bug would be appreciated too.