From: "Nathan T. Lager" <lagern lafayette edu>
To: users lists openshift redhat com
Sent: Sunday, November 17, 2013 3:03:46 PM
Subject: Openshift Origin, Proxy errors on /console/application_types.

I just installed a new origin, using the puppet method.  It appeared to complete without error, but I'm having some troubles.

First, /etc/openshift/htacces wasnt generated, i had to do that on my own.  Not a big deal.

I created an admin user, and logged in, all appears well, however, if i try to do.. well, just about anything, i end up at a 502 proxy error after a very long time.

I see the following in my browser:

Proxy Error

The proxy server could not handle the request GET /console/application_types.

And a bunch of these in my logs.

==> openshift/broker/httpd/error_log <==
connect to cloud.mydomain.com failed: Connection refused - connect(2) will retry(#12) in 30.0
connect to cloud.mydomain.com failed: Connection refused - connect(2) will retry(#6673) in 30.0

I cant figure out what its trying to connect to though.  Anyt insight here?