From: "Luke Meyer" <lmeyer redhat com>
To: "Nathan" <lagern lafayette edu>
Cc: users lists openshift redhat com
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2013 11:59:56 AM
Subject: Re: Openshift Origin, Proxy errors on /console/application_types.

Check /var/log/openshift/broker/development.log and see if there are helpful error messages. Perhaps the connection to the DB or activemq isn't working. Or perhaps just as likely, mcollective is making a request for information from the nodes and not getting anything back (try out oo-accept-systems on the broker and follow the previous thread https://lists.openshift.redhat.com/openshift-archives/users/2013-November/msg00079.html).