Re: Openshift Origin, Proxy errors on /console/application_types.

Development.log is empty...

[root strife broker]# pwd
/var/log/openshift/broker
[root strife broker]# cat development.log
[root strife broker]#

This error, in the /var/log/openshift/broker/httpd/error_log seems
telling.
connect to cloud.myfqdn.com failed: Connection refused - connect(2)
will retry(#2688) in 30.0

It seems like something is trying to connect to my system's FQDN,
rather than Localhost, i wonder if thats the problem?

Something of note.
This is an all-in-one host, on an isolated network (while i get it
configured and try it out).  It is using itself for dns (via bind,
configured when i did the puppet install).

My hostname is strife.(mydomainhere).com, and my cloud domain is
cloud.(mydomainhere).com.

Looks like resolution for cloud. works, but strife. is nxdomain.  I've
added strife ot /etc/hosts, but it cant find anything thats actually
trying to use that name to get to anything anyway.

[root strife broker]# cat /etc/resolv.conf
search cloud.otherguyshosting.com
nameserver 10.1.1.35  (this is itself)

[root strife broker]# host strife.mydomain.com
Host strife.mydomain.com not found: 3(NXDOMAIN)

[root strife broker]# host cloud.mydomain.com
cloud.otherguyshosting.com has address 10.1.1.35