Re: Openshift Origin, Proxy errors on /console/application_types.

Also.

[root strife broker]# oo-accept-systems
connect to cloud.mydomain.com failed: Connection refused - connect(2)
will retry(#0) in 0.01
connect to cloud.mydomain.com failed: Connection refused - connect(2)
will retry(#1) in 0.02
connect to cloud.mydomain.com failed: Connection refused - connect(2)
will retry(#2) in 0.04
connect to cloud.mydomain.com failed: Connection refused - connect(2)
will retry(#3) in 0.08

The thread you linked is this one.  I assume it was supposed to be
some other oo-accept-systems related thread?