Re: Openshift Origin, Proxy errors on /console/application_types.

Yep, that's probably the issue. The question is why... if mongod is actually listening and DNS is sending you to the right addr then you ought to get at least a speedy rejection if not success.

You might try it with telnet / sniff packets with tcpdump / check the mongod logs in /var/log/mongodb

----- Original Message -----
From: "Nathan" <lagern lafayette edu>
To: "Luke Meyer" <lmeyer redhat com>
Cc: users lists openshift redhat com
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2013 1:12:00 PM
Subject: Re: Openshift Origin, Proxy errors on /console/application_types.

Finally having found a way to reproduce the connection refused error.
 I started a netstat -anp via watch, and watched for connections to
show up that didnt look like they were getting accepted, adn then ran
the oo-accept-systems command again.

I found this:
tcp        0	  0 10.1.1.35:20374             10.1.1.35:27017
   TIME_WAIT

netstat -tulnp says thats mongod.
tcp        0      0 10.1.1.35:27017             0.0.0.0:*
      LISTEN      1710/mongod

Red herring? Or am I on to something?