From: "Nathan T. Lager" <lagern lafayette edu>
To: "Luke Meyer" <lmeyer redhat com>
Cc: users lists openshift redhat com
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2013 10:29:40 PM
Subject: Re: Openshift Origin, Proxy errors on /console/application_types.

I'll bet activemq is the problem.

I started paging through the openshift origin comprehensive guide, and found this in my /var/log/activemq/activemq.log while though through the activemq section.

2013-11-18 22:24:43,995 [erSimpleAppMain] ERROR XBeanBrokerFactory             - Failed to load: class path resource [activemq.xml], reason: Invalid bean definition with name 'org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService#0' defined in class path resource [activemq.xml]: Could not resolve placeholder 'activemq.data' in string value "${activemq.data}"

Sure, enough, activemq isnt running!
[root strife activemq]# service activemq status
ActiveMQ Broker is not running.