Re: Openshift Origin, Proxy errors on /console/application_types.

SUCCESS!

It turns out that I did in fact add the exclusions, but i did not add
them to the puppet-deps repo.  This should probably be more clear in
the install docs, it just says to add the exclude line "to the puppet
repo entries in the file /etc/yum.repos.d/puppetlabs.repo", not where,
or which repo.  I made a guess, and guessed wrong.  At any rate.....

I updated the repo file, including that exlude line on the deps repo
as well as allllll of the others (i decided to be thorough) and then
did a yum downgrade mcollective* activemq.  It did its thing, and now
mcollective starts right up.

I can now access the pages that perviously proxy errord.

THANKS A TON for all of the help!

On 11/19/2013 06:14 AM, Luke Meyer wrote:
> Oh yeah; I remember that problem. What happened in my case is that
> puppetlabs released a newer version of activemq in its repos, and
> that's what is installed on your system. And it's expecting some
> different config which specifies that parameter.
>
> What you need to do is add the exclude from the puppet doc:
> http://openshift.github.io/documentation/oo_deployment_guide_puppet.html

Add exclude=*mcollective* activemq to the puppet repo entries in the