Re: How do you scale your database cartridges?

Hi John,
very good article you are wrote. I read it 1 - 2 days after you publish it. My question was more general. What are the best practises, because i think that is a real issue in openshift. Because you can scale very easily your non-database cartridges ... php,python,ruby for example but as you know the real bottleneck is the database at all :)

Поздрави,
Мариан Игнев

---
www: http://m.ignev.net/