Re: Openshift Origin, cant create apps based on quickstarts.

That has happened to me as well. Check if you have the Mysql cartridge installed.
In the default installation it did install me the Mariadb one, but no the Mysql one, so when I tried to create an app with the Wordpress it didn't match the requisites (Mysql).

I installed the mysql cartridge package and it started to be working.

I hope this help you.

On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 12:11 PM, Lager, Nathan T. <lagern lafayette edu> wrote:
Update (yea, already), turns out that its not _all_ quickstarts, maybe just PHP based quickstarts.  I just made a django application no problem (which is of course python).