Re: Openshift Origin, cant create apps based on quickstarts.

I had a hunch that was the problem.  Thanks. I'll try that.

Juanje Ojeda Croissier <juanje ojeda gmail com> wrote:

That has happened to me as well. Check if you have the Mysql cartridge
installed.
In the default installation it did install me the Mariadb one, but no the
Mysql one, so when I tried to create an app with the Wordpress it didn't
match the requisites (Mysql).

I installed the mysql cartridge package and it started to be working.

I hope this help you.