FYI: oo-install has moved to install.openshift.com

Hey all--
We're planning a little more fanfare for this in the near future, but today we've set up some redirects that send users from the old location (http://oo-install.rhcloud.com/) to the new one (https://install.openshift.com/).

If you try the old URL in a browser, the redirection happens automatically. However, if you are using the documented curl-to-shell command:

	sh <(curl -s http://oo-install.rhcloud.com/)

Then redirection won't automatically happen. Instead, you'll get a nice note from the server:

	Thanks for your interest in OpenShift!

	oo-install has moved on up to https://install.openshift.com/
	To proceed, rerun your command as:

		sh <(curl -s https://install.openshift.com/)

This e-mail is just to let you know that if you get this message, it is legit :-) The new curl-to-shell command is:

	sh <(curl -s https://install.openshift.com/)

And for OSE:

	sh <(curl -s https://install.openshift.com/ose)

Thanks again for all of the great feedback that we have been getting on the oo-install utility!

--Harrison