Upgrading cartridges

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to upgrade my python cartridge rpm from 0.8.0 to 0.9.4 (cartridge versions 0.0.3 to 0.0.4). What's the best way to do this?

I tried oo-admin-upgrade but it spewed a bunch of errors and ultimately didn't upgrade anything. After that I tried:

1. Updating the cartridge rpm on all nodes
2. Running oo-admin-cartridge -a install --source /usr/libexec/openshift/cartridges/python/ on each node

This has allowed python27 apps to work using the SCL python27 packages (woo-hoo) but I'm unsure how to update the python apps that were created with the 0.0.3 cartridge. I'd also ultimately like to remove the 0.0.3 cartridge from the cartridge cache. How do I go about doing this?

I'm also wondering about the --version argument to oo-admin-upgrade. What's the intended use for this? Each cartridge seems to be versioned slightly differently, so do I just specify a value higher than the highest cartridge version I have available?

Thanks!

-Aaron