I have an issue with the status of my apps. They all have unknown status:
Of course the apps are working perfectly well, I can ssh, use them and so on.
Summary of what I’ve done:
1) Installing Openshift Origin broker using http://openshift.github.io/documentation/oo_deployment_guide_comprehensive.html but I modified the nightly build with de last stables reps (didn’t work on Red Hat 6.4 64b with nightly from scratch)
2) Installing Node on another VM the same way as the broker, with last stables reps
3) Everything worked perfectly, just impossible to make the admin-console working
We are using our ldap for authentication and we need the new web interface feature: « share a domain with another user». So I tried to just update the broker with the nightly builds.
4) Update the broker with the nightly builds everything was working (just had to modify some config for mcollective client) but the status, quite annoying :)
5) Tried to update the node, nothing worked anymore so I rolled back
My question is how the broker ask for the app’s status from the node?
Another info: installing a node from scratch on fedora 19 with nightly builds I get all the infos correctly, but our company absolutely need to make it work on red hat :/
Sorry for bothering :)