Stick DB gears to DB node

Hi,

I was wondering if one could get OpenShift to stick all the DB gears to a specific node in the cluster. Many people ask me if it is a good idea to mix all the web and DB gears over all nodes. I would like to gather all the DB gears on some special nodes in the cluster that have fast local storage. I think that would make sense at least for scaled applications where the web and DB gears are separated. Can I configure how gears are distributed on the nodes?

Anselm.