Re: List cgroups limits

I don't think we have a command that will show you right now.  It seems like a reasonable feature request.  Right now, the best way to find out the list is to read the documentation on cgroups for RHEL 6:

https://access.redhat.com/site/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/6/html/Resource_Management_Guide/index.html

The cgroup hierarchy (in terms of filesystem layout) has changed in Fedora, but the attributes/settings should be a superset of RHEL 6.  I could not find an update to the Resource Management Guide for Fedora 18 or later.

Andy