Re: List cgroups limits

Seems pretty straightforward and useful.

I've put in a pull request for the feature for master to provide an
"all" parameter that lists all the cgroup parameters that a gear user
has access to.

https://github.com/openshift/origin-server/pull/3775

It should be available in the Online service in a few weeks.

    Cheers,
    Rob

Example:

[rm1-rmillner0140.dev.rhcloud.com 5252f2bdcad9aa52ee000007]\> oo-cgroup-read
ERROR: no attribute name requested
usage: oo-cgroup-read [-h|--help] <attrname>

attrname: the name of the cgroup attribute requested
          or "all" to list all attribute names.

[rm1-rmillner0140.dev.rhcloud.com 5252f2bdcad9aa52ee000007]\> oo-cgroup-read all
cgroup.procs
cpu.cfs_period_us
cpu.cfs_quota_us
cpu.rt_period_us