Re: Is there a list of companies using openshift origin?

Hi.

We are getupcloud.com, a brazillian public PaaS based on OpenShift Origin.
Our target public ranges from independent web developers, to marketing agencies and SaaS vendors.

Also, paypal recently announced its plans to adopt openshift for internal development - and that, IMHO, is a huge reference :)

Regards,

Mateus Caruccio
Master of Puppets
+55 (51) 8298.0026
gtalk: mateus caruccio getupcloud com
twitter: @MateusCaruccio

getupcloud.com
This message and any attachment are solely for the intended
recipient and may contain confidential or privileged information
and it can not be forwarded or shared without permission.
Thank you!