Repos for Openshift 2.0

Hi,

I'm trying to run through Openshift Origin manual install found on this page: http://openshift.github.io/documentation/oo_deployment_guide_comprehensive.html#setup-yum-repositories

I noticed that it sends us to the Nightly Repos.

So I found the Openshift 2.0 repo for openshift-origin-deps. However, I cannot find the equivalent to the other repo "openshift-origin.repo".
(https://mirror.openshift.com/pub/openshift-origin/release/2/rhel-6/dependencies/x86_64/)

Anyone have a link to the other repo or know why the guide for installing 2.0 links to Nightly Repos? (This is causing me many errors in the install.)