Re: Repos for Openshift 2.0

----- Original Message -----

https://mirror.openshift.com/pub/openshift-origin/release/2/rhel-6/dependencies/x86_64/
(these are builds of external projects which origin depends on)

> However, I cannot find the equivalent to the other repo
> "openshift-origin.repo".
> (https://mirror.openshift.com/pub/openshift-origin/release/2/rhel-6/dependencies/x86_64/)

https://mirror.openshift.com/pub/openshift-origin/release/2/rhel-6/packages/x86_64/
(these are the packages built from origin-server)

You were looking for RHEL 6 versions right?

> Anyone have a link to the other repo or know why the guide for
> installing 2.0 links to Nightly Repos? (This is causing me many
> errors in the install.)

There have been a lot of changes since 2.0, probably a lot of bugs fixed. Of course, the cutting edge is more likely to have sporadic install problems too... bug reports welcome.