Re: OpenShit Origin Install

Oh WOW LOL...my apologies.

This is what I get for typing out of frustration! :-P

Thank you,

Christian Hernandez
1225 Los Angeles Street
Glendale, CA 91204
Phone: 877-782-2737 ext. 4566
Fax: 818-265-3152
christianh 4over com <mailto:christianh 4over com>
www.4over.com <http://www.4over.com>

On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 7:51 PM, Clayton Coleman <ccoleman redhat com> wrote:
It's the typo from hell - I know that we've had people misprint shirts and stickers at least twice.  I typo "broker" as "borker" all the time, usually whenever there's a problem in trying to debug.

On Oct 9, 2013, at 10:06 PM, The Dude <michael mcconachie hotmail com> wrote:

As childish as it may be, I just finally realized the OP title of this email chain and chuckled.

Freudian slip?