Admin page internal server error

Hi all,

Following this guide: http://openshift.github.io/documentation/oo_deployment_guide_comprehensive.html#setup-yum-repositories
I have bundled the directory and everything under /var/www/openshift/broker
I rebooted and checked to make sure openshift-broker is running,
I then created a tunnel from my local PC to the Openshift Broker port 8080 to make sure the admin console was working..

However, I ran across this page:

Internal Server Error

Please contact the server administrator, root localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

Anyone run into this before? Thank you

Kyle