Re: Puppet for 2.0?

Hi Kyle,

You can build the puppet module for the 2.0 release of Origin using this tag: https://github.com/openshift/puppet-openshift_origin/tree/openshift-origin-release-2
Clone that repo and then type "puppet module build <cloned dir>

HTH
--Krishna

On Oct 13, 2013, at 11:50 AM, "Kyle Crumpton (kcrumpto)" <kcrumpto cisco com> wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to find a puppet install guide that is specifically for the 2.0 version. I only see releases for the Nightlies repo. Is there a rollback on puppet releases somewhere that I can follow? The guide I see uses the Nightlies repos as well and I seem to be having no luck with those.
One thing I noticed is a run on the nodes locks me out of ssh to said node.
Also that the console doesn't seem to be functioning after a puppet run of a broker and node.

Anyone else experience these problems / know the answer to my previous question?

Thanks

Kyle C