trouble using puppet install

I'm following the deploy guide here: http://openshift.github.io/documentation/oo_deployment_guide_puppet.html

...and using the standard configure_origin.pp template from that page. I've tried installing on two separate RHEL6.4 host, but get this error:

[root host1 ~]# puppet apply --verbose --debug configure_origin.pp
Info: Loading facts in /etc/puppet/modules/stdlib/lib/facter/facter_dot_d.rb
Info: Loading facts in /etc/puppet/modules/stdlib/lib/facter/root_home.rb
Info: Loading facts in /etc/puppet/modules/stdlib/lib/facter/pe_version.rb
Info: Loading facts in /etc/puppet/modules/stdlib/lib/facter/puppet_vardir.rb
Debug: importing '/etc/puppet/modules/openshift_origin/manifests/init.pp' in environment production
Debug: Automatically imported openshift_origin from openshift_origin into production
Error: Invalid parameter cloud_domain at /root/configure_origin.pp:47 on node host1.ops.<removed>
Error: Invalid parameter cloud_domain at /root/configure_origin.pp:47 on node host1.ops.<removed>

Line 47 is the last line of the file. I don't see any syntax errors in the file; my fqdn is resolvable.

Can I get any more debug info out of it than this? The line referred to contains nothing other than the close bracket ('}'), so I had assumed I'd made a typo in the file someplace - but I swear it's clean!