Re: trouble using puppet install

This is a known issue that I wish I could point you in the right direction...the problem is that the configure_origin.pp example is "outdated"...you need to use the new one from the Git repo; unfortunately I don't know the link on the top of my head.

Just know that the problem is not you :-)

Thank you,

Christian Hernandez
1225 Los Angeles Street
Glendale, CA 91204
Phone: 877-782-2737 ext. 4566
Fax: 818-265-3152
christianh 4over com <mailto:christianh 4over com>
www.4over.com <http://www.4over.com>