Re: Trouble installing Origin on RHEL using comprehensive guide

There is also (at least in the configuration I'm trying to install) a dependency on a few rubygem-openshift-origin-frontend- RPMs which don't appear to be present for RHEL.  I assume that this is a result of the issue that Luke Meyer pointed out?

Regards,
Dan

On 18 October 2013 16:16, Troy Dawson <tdawson redhat com> wrote:
On 10/18/2013 10:11 AM, Luke Meyer wrote:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Troy Dawson" <tdawson redhat com>

with admin-console:
Could not find gem 'haml (~> 3.1.7) ruby', which is required by gem
'openshift-origin-admin-console (>= 0) ruby', in any of the sources.
haml v. 4.0.3 is shipped which... probably works? but doesn't match
the gemspec
I had to remove this and install ruby193-rubygem-haml-3.1.7 explicitly
Why are we shipping the new version? Or is this EPEL...
Same problem for console

We have fixed it so that the haml requirement is now
This is in admin-console-1.15.3 and console-1.15.3

Hm; doesn't look like those have been updated in over a month:
https://mirror.openshift.com/pub/openshift-origin/nightly/rhel-6/packages/latest/x86_64/

Nor has anything else... meanwhile there do appear to be updates to deps:
https://mirror.openshift.com/pub/openshift-origin/nightly/rhel-6/dependencies/x86_64/

Is that the real problem?

More than likely.  I didn't know we weren't getting any updates to the packages when I updated the dependancies.
It looks like Fedora-19 packages haven't been built for 3 weeks either.
Troy