oo-install Demo

Hey all--
If you are curious to see how we've been progressing with the installation tool for OpenShift, check out the demo on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/T91Xc8rItek

You can try it yourself; fire up a minimal Fedora 19 system and run this at the command line:

sh <(curl -s http://oo-install.rhcloud.com/)

There are some prerequisites but the installer will tell you what they are. Remote installations also work as long as you have a password-less key -or- you are using a key manager (like ssh-agent)

As always, I welcome any feedback on the user experience.

Thanks,
Harrison