oo-admin-ctl-usage and oo-admin-ctl-user

Hi guys,

I have two questions.

1) oo-admin-ctl-usage

[root osbroker test]# oo-admin-ctl-usage --list

Errors/Warnings will be logged to terminal

2013-10-22 16:49:20 +0800 INFO::

---------- STARTED ----------

2013-10-22 16:49:20 +0800 INFO::

---------- ENDED, #Errors: 0, #Warnings: 0 ----------

Although I have several users and apps, oo-admin-ctl-usage –list does not show anything. Does this command work for Openshift origin? I am referring to the Openshift enterprise document at https://access.redhat.com/site/documentation/en-US/OpenShift_Enterprise/1/pdf/Administration_Guide/OpenShift_Enterprise-1-Administration_Guide-en-US.pdf

2) oo-admin-ctl-user

[root osbroker test]# oo-admin-ctl-user -l demo --setmaxstorage 20

User demo:

      consumed gears: 2

           max gears: 100

max storage per gear: 20

plan upgrade enabled:

          gear sizes: small

sub accounts allowed: false

It seems the user demo should be able to dump 20GB into its gear. But I failed to do that and the reported error is still about quota limit. So, what’s the purpose of the option -setmaxstorage?

Thanks,

Shoumeng