Re: oo-install (hopefully) basic problems

Okay, somewhere in the installer a system execute call isn't firing correctly; search on "= %x[" to find it. The right syntax is:

foo = %x[command -v #{util}]

But for a while I mistakenly had:

foo = %x["command -v #{util}"]

I thought I cleaned those up today, looks like one got away...