Re: oo-install requeriments

On Oct 27, 2013, at 22:48 , Arunabha Ghosh <arunabha gh gmail com> wrote:

> [...]
>
> Arunabha - if you haven't tried using oo-install via the curl-to-shell that Juanje references abive, please do and let me know if you run into any problems.
>
> Yes, I tried that, but got a bunch of errors in the install. I tried on a fresh install of Fedora 19 on AWS using the fedora cloud images AMI.
> oo-accept-node -v returns the following errors.
>
>  FAIL: /etc/openshift/node.conf: PUBLIC_HOSTNAME localhost should be public, not localhost
> FAIL: /etc/openshift/node.conf: PUBLIC_HOSTNAME localhost resolves to ::1; expected 172.31.22.6
> FAIL: service mcollective not running
> FAIL: service cgconfig not running
> FAIL: service cgred not running
> FAIL: service httpd not running
> FAIL: service oddjobd not running
> FAIL: Could not get SELinux context for mcollective
> FAIL: Could not get SELinux context for oddjobd
> FAIL: Process 549 is owned by a gear that's no longer on the system, uid: 1000
> FAIL: Process 550 is owned by a gear that's no longer on the system, uid: 1000
> FAIL: tc htb qdisc not configured
> FAIL: no manifest in the cart repo matches /usr/libexec/openshift/cartridges/ruby/metadata/manifest.yml
> FAIL: no manifest in the cart repo matches /usr/libexec/openshift/cartridges/jenkins/metadata/manifest.yml
> FAIL: no manifest in the cart repo matches /usr/libexec/openshift/cartridges/php/metadata/manifest.yml
> FAIL: no manifest in the cart repo matches /usr/libexec/openshift/cartridges/perl/metadata/manifest.yml
> FAIL: no manifest in the cart repo matches /usr/libexec/openshift/cartridges/python/metadata/manifest.yml
> FAIL: no manifest in the cart repo matches /usr/libexec/openshift/cartridges/postgresql/metadata/manifest.yml
> FAIL: no manifest in the cart repo matches /usr/libexec/openshift/cartridges/10gen-mms-agent/metadata/manifest.yml
> FAIL: no manifest in the cart repo matches /usr/libexec/openshift/cartridges/haproxy/metadata/manifest.yml
> FAIL: no manifest in the cart repo matches /usr/libexec/openshift/cartridges/mariadb/metadata/manifest.yml
> FAIL: no manifest in the cart repo matches /usr/libexec/openshift/cartridges/jenkins-client/metadata/manifest.yml
> FAIL: no manifest in the cart repo matches /usr/libexec/openshift/cartridges/phpmyadmin/metadata/manifest.yml
> FAIL: no manifest in the cart repo matches /usr/libexec/openshift/cartridges/mongodb/metadata/manifest.yml
> FAIL: no manifest in the cart repo matches /usr/libexec/openshift/cartridges/cron/metadata/manifest.yml
> FAIL: no manifest in the cart repo matches /usr/libexec/openshift/cartridges/nodejs/metadata/manifest.yml
> FAIL: no manifest in the cart repo matches /usr/libexec/openshift/cartridges/diy/metadata/manifest.yml

Okay, so please pastebin a few things for me:

* The oo-install config file, which will be at ~/.openshift/oo-install-cfg.yml on the system where you ran the installer
* The *.pp file, which will be at the $HOME dir on the target host system(s)
* Any error messages from the Puppet run

Please be sure to obscure any cleartext passwords--the oo-install-cfg.yml file could potentially have one.

It sounds like the installer functioned correctly, but something certainly went amiss and this will help to isolate the problem.

Thanks,
Harrison