Re: oo-install requeriments

I found a couple of issues with the resulting configs, the following
commands should get you a working console:

# sed -i s/^CONSOLE_SECURITY=.*/CONSOLE_SECURITY=remote_user/ /etc/openshift/console.conf
# mv /var/www/openshift/console/httpd/conf.d/openshift-origin-auth-remote-user-basic.conf.sample \ /var/www/openshift/console/httpd/conf.d/openshift-origin-auth-remote-user-basic.conf
# service openshift-console restart

--
Jason DeTiberus