Graphical errors on web console

Hi everyone,

I've noticed that there have been graphical issues in the last two instances of OpenShift Origin I've setup (1 using the old web-UI, and now on the new web UI). Mainly it seems like iconography is missing or not properly rendered by the console.

Here is an example of what I'm talking about, make note of all the squares http://i.imgur.com/6RA6TXA.png

Any ideas as to what might be causing this? In order for me to get the web interface to even work properly I had to run a "bundle exec rake assets:precompile" otherwise it complained about missing compiled assets, so maybe that is related though I'm not sure.

Feedback/ideas appreciated.

Cheers,

-Steve