Re: oo-install requeriments

On 30/10/13 15:43 +0000, Juanje Ojeda Croissier wrote:
  On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 3:09 PM, Jason DeTiberus
  <[1]jdetiber redhat com> wrote:

  On 30/10/13 14:52 +0000, Juanje Ojeda Croissier wrote:

    Hi,
    I just found an oo-diagnostics command from OpenShift and when I run
  it
    this is what I get in my fresh recent installation. I hope these logs
    helps:

      [1][2]https://paste.fedoraproject.org/50466/
      Thanks

    oo-diagnostics has not been tested with fedora as much as rhel, so
    many of these failures are due to differences between distributions.
    However, line 12 tells me that the Gemfile.lock needs to be updated.

  Ok. Good to know.

  # cd /var/www/openshift/broker
  # rm Gemfile.lock
  # bundle install --local

    # service openshift-broker restart

  I just did it (and the console one), but I think that I've already done
  this yesterday in my tests.
  Anyway, the result is similar.
  One thing I noticed with the oo-diagnostics is that my Selinux was
  disabled before, so I did enforce it, reboot it and check. But then I
  couldn't connect to the http or https :-/
  So I disabled it back and reboot it. Then I could connect.
  Maybe the installation didn't set the right selinux config? I don't
  know, I'm kind of new at Selinux...
  I have access to the console now, but still get an error at /broker
  Here is my broker/production.log:
  [3]https://paste.fedoraproject.org/50480/
  And here my broker/error_log
  [4]https://paste.fedoraproject.org/50481/
  I hope this tell you something useful.
  --
  Juanje
  [5]http://about.me/juanje

Okay, I think I see what is going on now, from looking at the
production.log and the error log, it looks like the console requests
to the broker are now working.

Do you see any remaining issues using rhc or the console?  Or just
when making requests directly to /broker?  The production.log seems to
indicate that the broker is functioning correctly, you are just not
hitting a valid route.

For testing the broker directly, you will want to take a look here:
https://www.openshift.com/developers/rest-api-tutorial

--
Jason DeTiberus