How to team-deploy applications?

Hi,

what is the intended workflow for working as a team with multiple openshift users on one application? I see that there are some authorization settings, but they only give access for a limited time and are not automatically sent to other users. Can I give other users permanent access to my applications so we can deploy as a team on the same application?

Cheers,
Anselm