From: Krishna Raman [mailto:kraman gmail com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 11:40 PM
To: Yan, Shoumeng
Cc: users lists openshift redhat com; Openshift Dev
Subject: Re: Any convenient way to switch to a new domain name (e.g. from foo.com to bar.com)?

Hi Shoumeng,

There is no good way to do this at the moment. The cloud domain is used and possibly stored inside a lot to gear and cartridge configurations as well as DNS.

Changing the cloud domain using puppet will work for new applications but will cause existing applications to break.

Is there a reason you need to change the cloud domain? perhaps we can think of an alternative?

--Krishna