Can't connect to admin interface of OpenShift demo image

Hello,

I'm totally new to OpenShift and I wanted to take a very quick tour.
I downloaded the VM from here http://openshift.github.io/, I imported that into VirtualBox running on my Windows 7 PC.

The VM boots as expected and I can use the console.

When I try to connect to the web based console with credentials admin/admin reported here http://openshift.github.io/documentation/oo_deployment_guide_vm.html#accessing-the-virtual-machine, I get a basic authentication pop-up. I submit the credentials but I'm not authenticated.

No way to access the console.

Where did I go wrong?

Thanks,
Marco.