Re: Can't connect to admin interface of OpenShift demo image

Hey Marco--

On Sep 12, 2013, at 16:10 , Marco CONSONNI <mcocmo62 gmail com> wrote:

> Hi Harrison,
>
> Thanks for your prompt reply,
> Actually I tried with admin/admin and I got the bad results.
>
> I've got a hint (maybe).
>
> I noticed that the browser (I used firefox, first, but with IE and chrome I get same results) complains about the certificate.
> It says that the certificate is not valid and asks if I want to continue.
> I confirm and, after some retries, I get a "HTTP Basic: Access denied." error message.

The certificate complaint is expected. The Origin VM self-signs its SSL certificate, which causes all browsers to raise a warning. In order to continue, you need to accept the warning.

It sounds like you did that, so I'm a little at a loss for why you would not then be able to log in to the console.

The "HTTP Basic: Access denied" warning is interesting. This suggests to me that maybe your broser is auto-submitting the login credentials for you, but perhaps the wrong password has been stored?