List cgroups limits

Hi,

can I somehow list the cgroups limits and usage for my gear? I tried to cat the files in /sys/fs/cgroup/... on the SSH console but I do not have permission. I also tried to find the source of the metrics cartridge to see how this is done, but I can not find it online. Seems to be RedHat only and not available on Origin.

Cheers,
Anselm