2013-September Archive by Thread
Messages are ordered newest-to-oldest in this index. The newest
threads will be at the top of this page, the oldest will be at the bottom.
Within a single thread, the first mail note is the START of the
thread; the notes following that are in the chronological order of
when they were received. So globally, newest messages are at the top,
but within a thread, the oldest (the start of the thread) is at the
If you think about it, it is confusing. Just go with the flow and everything will be all right.
- List cgroups limits,
- User management on openshift origin?,
Lager, Nathan T.
- Issues all over with the comprehensive guide on an IAAS,
Kyle Crumpton (kcrumpto)
- FC19 Min install + openshift/openshift_origin errors,
- Port Binding,
- Can't connect to admin interface of OpenShift demo image,
- Redundant setup,
- Any convenient way to switch to a new domain name (e.g. from foo.com to bar.com)?,
- Building an RPM from my own cartridge,
- How to team-deploy applications?,
- remote auth,