Can't login after installation

Greetings,

After installing Openshift Origin in a CentoOS 6.5 as described in the following tutorial:

https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-install-and-configure-openshift-origin-on-centos-6-5

after reboot, I attempt to login and I get the following error:

tordo Login: klaus
Password:

Cannot make/remove an entry for the specified session

And login fails.

After googleing for a while, what I found was some people saying it is a problem with SELinux enforcing policy.
Any ideas what might have gone wrong?

--
Klaus