Stuck at "Running the Puppet deployment. This step may take up to an hour."

Greetings,
I am following this tutorial in order to install Openshift Origin on a single machine:

https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-install-and-configure-openshift-origin-on-centos-6-5

My machine is an i7 dual core. And, as instructed, I am using a Minimal CentOS 64b v6.5
Specifically, the following one: http://centos.ufms.br/6.5/isos/x86_64/CentOS-6.5-x86_64-minimal.iso

After configuration is finished, and I select "3. Proceed with deployment", the installer proceeds with installing puppet and bind. Which seem to work ok.

However, when it gets to "Running the Puppet deployment. This step may take up to an hour.", it gets stuck. I even tried leaving it running for a whole day, to no avail.

Since oo-install produces no messages for me to debug, I've canceled the installation process and used the following command:

puppet apply --verbose /tmp/oo_install_configure_master.openshift.example.com.pp

Now I can see something of what puppet is doing, and it is producing the following error:

Error: Execution of '/usr/bin/yum -d 0 -e 0 -y install mongodb-server´ returned 1: Error Downloading Packages:
from base: [Errno 256] No more mirrors to try.

Apparently it can't find the mirrors for installing mongodb.
In fact, right after that I find out I can't ping google.com anymore. What suggests puppet has somehow messed up my dns configurations.

Any idea what might have gone wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Klaus

--