openshift broker/moped version

Hi Everyone,

I've encountered an issue with my origin 3 setup whereby a mongodb restart causes subsequent mongo requests from the broker to fail with an authentication error. I looked at some packet captures and it seems to me that moped isn't triggering re-authentication after it re-connects to mongo. I *think* it's this issue: https://github.com/mongoid/moped/issues/171

A newer moped package is provided upstream in the RedHat OSE repo but doesn't seem to be included in the Origin 3 release dependencies repo. Could somebody please add it?

Thanks :)

-Aaron