Infinispan in Client Server Mode in OpenShift

Hi All

Has anyone tried out Infinispan in Remote Server mode in Openshift –

I am trying to understand if this kind of scenario is possible :

cid:image002.jpg@01CF23A0.0E69FBC0

From an OpenShift perspective ,is this possible to have

cid:image001.png@01CF2779.63EE2030

Thanks

Shabna

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the e-mail by you is prohibited. Where allowed by local law, electronic communications with Accenture and its affiliates, including e-mail and instant messaging (including content), may be scanned by our systems for the purposes of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy. .

www.accenture.com