issues in downloading the openshift origin VM image

Hi,

I am trying to download the VM image (from
https://mirror.openshift.com/pub/origin-server/release/3/images/openshift-origin.zip)
, which is not working. Multiple times I couldn't download more than
1G of the file. Do you know of any issues in downloading bigger files
(> 1G).

Somehow, after many attempts, it downloaded it once.
filename: openshift-origin
filesize: 2077,736 KB

However, unzipping (using winRAR, on windows7) is compalining that the
archive (end) is corrupted; and hence the vmdk file is not being
extracted.

Can somebody confirm if the filesize and is the zip file complete/correct.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

thanks,
-Prasad

--