Operation not permitted Failed to create mysqldb,

Hi All, I have been banging my head around this permission error. I get the following error when I tail the log files in the broker

tail -f /var/log/openshift/node/platform.log

Installing mysqld
Cannot change ownership of the database directories to the 'mysql' user.  Check that you have the necessary permissions and try again.

When I look at the web console I see the error message formatted as shown in the attachment.

What am I doing wrong? Any input will be appreciated.

Regards!

--
Mfawa Alfred Onen
M.Sc Telecoms, B.Eng Elect/Elect, CCNA, RHCE(in view)

E-Mail: systemadmin binghamuni edu ng
Phone1: +234 805 944 3154
Phone2: +234 803 079 6088