Issues with deletion of applications in origin

Hi All

I am having some issue with deleting application from  my Openshift Origin Install.I could not delete some apps from web console or neither from rhc command.

I went ahead and manually deleted the gears from OpenShfit Node.

But the OpenShift broker is still displaying these application,though it doesn’t exist.Is there any other place that needs to cleaned up other thatn in Node .

The Set up is :One Broker-One Node setup.

Thanks

Shabna

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the e-mail by you is prohibited. Where allowed by local law, electronic communications with Accenture and its affiliates, including e-mail and instant messaging (including content), may be scanned by our systems for the purposes of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy. .

www.accenture.com