Re: Issues with deletion of applications in origin

App records are stored in the MongoDB database. If you've already nuked the relevant gears on the node, you'll need to use oo-admin-ctl-app with the "force-destroy" action on the broker to get rid of them.

----- Original Message -----
From: "s madathilthattantav" <s madathilthattantav accenture com>
To: dev lists openshift redhat com, users lists openshift redhat com
Sent: Monday, January 6, 2014 10:28:34 AM
Subject: Issues with deletion of applications in origin

Hi All

I am having some issue with deleting application from my Openshift Origin Install.I could not delete some apps from web console or neither from rhc command.

I went ahead and manually deleted the gears from OpenShfit Node.

But the OpenShift broker is still displaying these application,though it doesn’t exist.Is there any other place that needs to cleaned up other thatn in Node .

The Set up is :One Broker-One Node setup.

Thanks

Shabna

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the e-mail by you is prohibited. Where allowed by local law, electronic communications with Accenture and its affiliates, including e-mail and instant messaging (including content), may be scanned by our systems for the purposes of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy. .