origin upgrade 2 -> 3?

Hi Everyone,

I'm attempting to upgrade my openshift origin 2 installation to openshift origin 3. I'm currently testing the procedure on a test origin 2 cluster. I couldn't find any documentation about the upgrade process (please point me in the right direction if there is) so I just jumped straight in.

It seems as though there are some mongodb "schema" changes. I found a migration script in the openshift-enterprise-upgrade srpm available from the RedHat ftp mirror, but I haven't found anything equivalent for origin.

So, my questions:

1. Is there a recommended upgrade procedure for origin 2 -> 3?
2. Is there a mongodb datastore migration script for origin?

Thanks,
Aaron