From: "s madathilthattantav" <s madathilthattantav accenture com>
To: dev lists openshift redhat com, users lists openshift redhat com
Sent: Monday, January 6, 2014 6:49:12 AM
Subject: Profile activation on deployment

Hi All

Any clue about how to activate a particular spring profile while deploying application in JBossAS7 in openshift?

For ex : I need to activate -Dspring.profiles.active=ose during deployment

I tried couple of options but none seems to work

Trying this in Origing –v2 in Fedora19

Thanks

Shabna

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the e-mail by you is prohibited. Where allowed by local law, electronic communications with Accenture and its affiliates, including e-mail and instant messaging (including content), may be scanned by our systems for the purposes of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy. .